- Ingredients: 100% Bees Wax, 100% cotton wick
- Product Benefits: Beeswax is a natural product derived from the belly glands of the working bee. The bee uses nectar or honey to produce the wax. It is a process of mastication and incorporation of pollen and propolis that gives the wax its beautiful range of color from pale yellow to orange.
- Bees Wax candles, in opposition to paraffin candles, are good for health and have some antiallergenic and insects repellent properties. They naturally emit negative ions, purifying the air, invigorating the body and mind. And, last but not least, Beeswax is a renewable biodegradable natural product. The specificity of bees wax candles burning, is the deep warmth orange color of its flame and the light Honey fragrance that mane for it. Enjoy this pure Joy…
- Product uses: This Agaseke Candle burns approximately for 7 hrs. Always light your candle on a inflammable support. Light them away from a breeze and children.
- Care: Always light your candle on a non-inflammable support. Light it away from a breeze and children. Keep it away from dust. Cut the wick at about 1 cm above the candle before every use