Seller Marketplace Terms And Conditions
BitBotNet Tech is an IT based Company registered in the Republic of Rwanda under RDB Registration number 105098687 , having its registered office at Avenue des Poids Lourds, at KN 7 Rd, Nyarugenge District, City of Kigali, Rwanda. BitBotNet Tech operates the Website, inclusive of its services (“Services”) or applications or application plug-ins (“Applications”): www.imigongo.rw (the “Website”) and all of its subdomains.
The following Terms and Conditions of Sales, together with any documents expressly incorporate by reference (collectively, these “Terms and Conditions of Sales”), govern you and any entity you represent (collectively, “you” or “your”), with respect to access and use Sites and sales channels including any Content (as defined in this terms of service agreement), technology, processes, materials, functionality and services designed, offered, or marketed by the Company on or through https://imigongo.rw/ and at such other domain names or other media used to identify channels on which the Company may offer Services (collectively, the “Products or Service”), as a registered Seller.
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY AS THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE OR PRODUCTS.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Article 1. Understanding the terms
1.1. In this policy, when We refer to “We“, ”Us”, “Our” or “Ours”, We mean “BitBotNet Tech”; and when We refer to “You”, “Your”, “Yours” or “Yourself” We mean You, the person or the company accessing or using (“User”) the Website, social media pages, mobile apps, online partner marketplaces accounts, point of sales, sales events, physical stores or any other form of sales and marketing channels, offline and online which are operated by our legal entity and together hereinafter referred to as “Parties”.
1.2. By “Our Channels” we mean every website, domain name, social media page, mobile apps, online partner marketplaces accounts, point of sales, sales events, physical stores or any other form of sales and marketing channels, offline and online which are operated by our legal entity. We may terminate, modify and open new channels and this agreement extends to future channel selection and changes.
1.3. The main channel referred to as “our Site” is a marketplace for independent third-party sellers, each a ‘Seller’ with their own online shop (‘Seller Store’) to sell Products and Services, both physical and digital to local buyers and around the world. From this marketplace a Seller can select the other available channels on which to replicate the inventory. Certain channels may be restricted to certain types of products or services and may be subject to specific commercial and or privacy terms.
1.4. We want to make sure that both Sellers and Buyers have a positive experience on Our Channels. Our Seller Marketplace Agreement helps to support this and sets out what is expected from you as a Seller.
1.5. Agreement shall mean any arrangement or agreement between Us and You of which these Terms of Sales are an integral part.
1.6. The term “written” or “in writing” in these Terms of Sales also refers to communication by email, provided that the sender’s identity and the integrity of the email message have been sufficiently established.
Article 2. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Sales and Eligibility
2.0 Eligibility and Definition of what a Seller is:
Our business model is based on the central principle of the legal and physical capacity to advertise and rapidly deliver the listed products or services. The following scenarios qualify as Seller on our platform:
- Manufacturer/Producer: The legal entity or person that creates the advertised added value and has a readily available inventory of each listed item.
- Official Reseller: A legal entity or person that has the legal right to sell and distribute a given product or service, and that holds actual inventory that can be fulfilled immediately or at the speed expected by the market/buyers. A recent proof of purchase will be required before a listing is published.
For actors who do not have the legal rights to distribute and or do not hold readily available inventory of what they wish to advertise, the following options are available:
- Register as Seller then access the B2B/Wholesale prices from existing Sellers and purchase the Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) of the items you wish to resell on our platform. This will give you the opportunity to appear as a Re-Seller for the concerned items listings and your profit margin will be the difference between the B2B price and the Recommended Retail Price (RRP).
- Register as an Affiliate (Marketing Partner). You can then apply to become an affiliate for the Sellers and Products that are enlisted in our affiliate program. Sellers may manually validate affiliate requests. You will receive a tracking link and ID for each product/brand for which you have been accepted as an affiliate. As an affiliate you cannot be featured as a Re-Seller on our platform. You can however promote those items on your own channels under the terms and conditions of our affiliate program as well as the Seller specific conditions.
2.1. By listing a product or service on Our Sites or using our marketplaces, you hereby (i) acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound to and abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use and (ii) represent and warrant that you are eligible to Use our services and you are authorized and able to accept these Terms and Conditions of Sales. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sales, you must not access or use our Sites and sales channels.
2.2. Our Website or the Marketplaces welcome listings of a wide range of both products and services:
- sales directly to consumers (B2C) or to businesses (B2B)
- the products can be physical products or digital products
- the services can be face-to-face bookings or digital services e.g. an online course
- personalised and customised products
- made-to-order products (must specify manufacturing delay)
- product rentals
- Made In Rwanda goods and imported goods
- you can become a reseller of a product or service listed on Our Sites by another seller or producer, specific conditions apply.
2.3. We also welcome any products and services that have positive social or environmental impact, such as organic, upcycled, recycled or support cooperatives or not-for-profit organisations.
2.4. You can become a Seller on our Sites if you are a fiscally registered business or individual trader based in Rwanda and over 18 years of age. you must, at the time of registration (i) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or above, (ii) not be a person barred from participating in the Service under the laws of the Republic of Rwanda, and (iii) at all times abide by these Terms and Conditions of Sales. The Company reserves the right to verify your age, identity and eligibility at any time.
2.5. Please note that although Our Sites provide the marketplace to facilitate online transactions, which are carried out through the Site, we are neither a buyer nor a seller of the Products or the Services and as such do not assume any responsibility nor cannot give any guarantee or warranty as to the Products or Services supplied by the Seller. Those obligations are held between the buyer and the seller directly.
2.6. The Seller warrants the Products or Services are free and clear of any encumbrances, liens or, other restriction. Further warrant the Products or Services: (i) are not adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Rwanda Standards Board rules, (ii) are merchantable, (iii) conform in all material respects to identified specifications, and (iv) comply with all applicable Rwandan laws.
2.7. The Seller warrants that He/She has full power and authority to execute, deliver, and perform this Agreement and any agreement, document, or instrument executed and delivered pursuant to this Agreement or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
2.8 Where a Buyer orders a product or service through Our Sites, the contract is formed solely between the Seller and the Buyer at the completion of the online payment. A confirmation email is then sent to both the Buyer and Seller.
2.9. Prohibited products and services are not allowed to be sold on Our Sites. We have the right to remove any listings that violate our policies, without refund of fees and it may lead to suspension or termination of your Seller Account.
2.10. Prohibited products and services include those:
· violating the intellectual property legislation
· Products or services non-compliant with local and or international laws
2.11.By listing a product or service on Our Sites or using our marketplaces, you agree to follow and be bound by these General Terms, Conditions of Sales, all applicable laws and regulations for the country you are selling into, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to:
· import controls and procedures
· export controls and procedures
· handling personal data.
· Ingredients and components compliance
· Safety and health compliance
2.12. Our Sites assume no responsibility for the accuracy of your listings or the compliance of your products and services. At all times you are responsible to ensure that your product or service information is up to date and accurate.
2.13. If you are selling personalised, customised or made-to-order products, all listings must be at a set price and if images and product descriptions are examples, it must be clearly depicted as such.
2.14. In addition, we expect you to offer a high level of customer service to build and maintain trust with your Buyers, including, but not limited to:
· ensure your products and services are of high quality
· accurate product and service descriptions
· adhere to the stated order processing and dispatch times [within 48 hours]
· cancel any orders you cannot fulfill in good time and notify the Buyer [within 24 hours]
· adhere to Our Site policies
· adhere to your own Store policies
· reply to messages promptly [within 24 hours]
· resolve disputes with your Buyers directly.
Article 3. Seller’s Fees
3.1. You will be charged fees for using Our Sites and Our Services.
3.2. Setting up a Store and listing your Products and Services on Our Sites is free of charge.
3.3. All Seller fees and payment related information is maintained on our Seller Fees page which can be reached through this URL: https://imigongo.rw/seller-fees/
Article 4. Registering Your Store and Sale Procedures
4.1. Seller Account registration
4.1.1. You can register an account and set up a Seller Store on Our Sites, by clicking on the New Seller link and proceed to use our Onboarding Wizard to take you through the registration process step by step. During the registration process, You will be asked to choose a user name and password with which You can log on to the Website. You alone are responsible for choosing a sufficiently reliable password. You must keep Your login credentials, user name and password strictly confidential. We cannot be held liable for any misuse of the login credentials and are always entitled to assume that person or entity who logs on to the Website is the party that it professes to be. You are responsible for and bear the full risk of any and all actions and transactions performed via Your account. If You know or have reason to suspect that Your login credentials have become available to unauthorized parties, it will be required to change Your password as soon as possible and/or to notify Us accordingly, by using the contact information, so as to allow Us to take appropriate measures.
4.1.2. You will have the use of a Seller Storefront, as well as the ability to list products and services for sale. You will also have access to a Seller Dashboard, that allows you to update stock levels, process your orders , see your Store performance and communicate with Buyers.
4.1.3. You will become a Seller when you accept these Seller Terms and Conditions and complete the Onboarding Wizard.
4.1.5. Product/Service listing creation and update may also be subject to a verification process in order to ensure the overall quality of service.
4.1.6. During the registration process, you must:
- provide accurate information about yourself. It is prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
- use an appropriate account name. You may not use language that is offensive, vulgar, infringes someone’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise violates the Terms.
- You are solely responsible for your account and any activity on your account. If you are sharing an account with other people, then the person whose financial information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity.
- If you are registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business. In such cases anti-money laundering regulations require us to verify the identity of the ultimate beneficiaries.
- your account is not transferable.
- You are responsible for protecting your password and keeping it secure. You must notify us immediately of any apparent breach of security such as loss, theft, misuse or unauthorised disclosure or use of a password. You are responsible for third parties who use your account or identity.
- Agree that you have all necessary certifications, permits and licences to operate your business and sell your products and services, in each of the channels and each of the jurisdictions where we may promote and sell your products or services.
- You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of Our Services, including international, national, provincial or local laws that may apply to you or your business.
- In no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
· Economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings)
· Loss of goodwill or reputation
· Special, indirect or consequential losses
· Damage to or loss of data (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses).
4.1.7. During the onboarding support, you may be given assistance in the following areas:
· how to register on Our Sites
· writing a compelling introduction to your business and brand
· taking high quality photos of your products
· finding appropriate images to represent your services
· writing product and service descriptions
· how to optimise your product and service listings on Our Site for maximum visibility online
· how to manage your Store.
4.1.8. You may also be provided guidance on Creating Your Store and populating it with Content, so that your business, store, products and/or services are accurately and attractively represented to Buyers.
4.1.9. You will need to produce attractive and compelling high-quality Content for your Seller Store, including:
- brand logo (we can specify dimensions and jpeg format)
- brand banner (we can specify dimensions and jpeg format)
- store name
- business contact details
- social media profile account names/handles you use for your business
- business overview
- product or service images (up to 5 per product or service)
- at least one image with white background
- all images to have a square ratio and a resolution of at least 1080 pixels on one given side
- product or service descriptions, including, but not limited to measurements, materials
- product or service SKU (stock keeping unit to identify your product or service uniquely)
- product or service pricing for retail and bulk if applicable
- product or service availability.
4.1.10. You will also need to be able to provide:
- a bank account or mobile money account to receive payments
- gift and postal packaging for your products
- a commitment of availability of products once listed on Our Sites
- your own delivery method for each product or assign the product to our fulfillment service.
4.1.11. You will then need to upload this content onto Our Sites:
- We and or you may import your store inventory in a semi or fully automated way from your existing website or social stores, and you can then use our Claim Your Store functionality
- you can complete this yourself, via our Onboarding Wizard on Our Sites that will guide you through this process when you register on your Site
- our Onboarding Team can offer you training on how to use our Onboarding Wizard on Our Sites
- Our Onboarding Team can upload your content on your behalf.
4.1.12. If there is the same product or service already listed by another Seller, you will be alerted to prevent you from creating a duplicate listing. The product or service listing owner will be the original manufacturer or service supplier, or importer or the entity that has the largest readily available stock. You are still able to list this product or service for sale under your Store, in some instances you may be able to add additional photos or content about a given product in order to create an additional value, but such option may not be available for all products or services. You can only list an existing product as a Re-Seller if you have purchased inventory and or the rights to promote and sell such inventory. You cannot list a product or service for which you have no direct ownership and control over the delivery of that offer.
4.1.13. You are solely responsible for your Content and you confirm that you have all the necessary rights to your Content and that you are not infringing or violating any copyrights, intellectual property or commercial rights by posting it on Our Sites.
4.1.14. By posting Your Content on Our Sites, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual licence to use, display, edit, modify, translate, transcribe, reproduce, distribute, store and prepare derivative works of Your Content. This allows us to provide Our Services and to promote Our Sites, Our Apps and Our Services in general, in any formats in any language and through any channels, including across our partners, or third-party website or advertising medium. You agree not to assert any moral rights or rights of publicity against us for using Your Content. You also recognise our legitimate interest in using it, in accordance with the scope of this license, to the extent Your Content contains any personal information.
4.1.15. We are committed to providing safe and suitable content and removing any content that infringes our Terms. When uploading Your Content to Our Sites, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- ·abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, obscene, vulgar, glorifying hatred or otherwise discriminatory
- in violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights
- false, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
4.1.16. If you would like to report any infringements or unauthorised content uploaded, please contact our Customer Services team.
4.2. Managing Your Store
4.2.1. We may provide guidance on Managing Your Store so that your Buyers have an excellent customer experience.
4.2.2. By selling on Our Sites, you agree:
- ·you will be responsible for accessing Our Sites securely via the internet at your own cost, using virus protection software
- ·you will keep your username and passwords logins safe and confidential to prevent unauthorised access to your Store
- you will provide accurate information about your business and products and services in your Store
- you will respect the intellectual property of others, both on and off Our Sites
- you will pay Our Fees in full in a timely manner
- You will not direct Buyers offline or to another online store to avoid Our Fees
- you will not create duplicate Stores with the same product and service ranges
- you will not work with other Sellers to fix pricing
- you will package your products for delivery in a professional manner and appropriate for the product e.g. perishable, breakable, bulky
- you will dispatch products and deliver services in a timely manner as advertised
- you have the availability to deliver your products or services
- you will promptly cancel an order for a product or service if you can no longer deliver it
- you will safeguard all Buyer personal information that you process
- you will respond respectfully to all Buyer communications.
4.3. Communicating with Buyers:
4.3.1. Our Sites will automatically generate a number of notifications for the Buyer, once you indicate on Our Sites that an action has been taken by you, including, but not limited to:
- order confirmations
- invoices, detailing any tax and EBM receipt
- delivery notices
- refund notices
- cancellation notices
- out of stock/back in stock emails.
4.3.2. When communicating with Buyers, it must be via Our Site and our Enquiry functionality which will allow you to answer any questions they may have. It is important to check inbox on our marketplace preferably on a daily basis.
4.3.3. Our Enquiry functionality cannot be used for the following purposes:
- sending unsolicited advertising or promotions
- asking for donations
- harassing or abusing Buyers, Sellers or our Customer Service team
- interfering with the reputation, transactions or reviews of other Sellers
- contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to
- contain private information.
4.3.4. You will also have the option to subscribe to our Customer Service Centre, who will handle all Buyer communications on your behalf.
4.4. Tax Obligation
You acknowledge that you are responsible to report your income and pay any taxes due to the appropriate authorities. You further acknowledge that for sales tax (also known as VAT, GST) on items sold on Our Sites, you will calculate, collect and remit the correct sales taxes, both in Rwanda and internationally where applicable. Our platform simply acts as a financial and trust intermediary. All sales invoices and official receipts are to be provided by the Seller to the Buyer directly.
You can offer your Buyer a selection of packaging options, including, but not limited to:
- gift wrapping
- sustainable packaging
- protective packaging for fragile items
- heavy duty packaging for bulky products.
4.6.1. Our platform may offer different options of delivery. If made available you can offer your Buyer a selection of delivery options, including, but not limited to:
- free shipping
- free shipping over a spending threshold
- flat rate shipping
- express shipping.
4.6.2. For buyers convenience purposes our platform may apply free shipping to all or certain categories of goods, or for a certain threshold of sales, and will as a result offer you as a seller an option to specify your incurred shipping costs that would be compiled into the final price of your offer.
4.6.3. Shipping conditions on the platform may change at the exclusive decision of the platform in order to maximize the sales and to the best of our ability the shipping costs impact of the changes will be addressed or buffered by the commission or the difference between the retail and wholesale price of a given item.
4.6.4. Fulfilled By Seller:
You can store your inventory yourself and then package your product for dispatch and arrange your own delivery options. This must be completed within 2 working days of receiving an order. For products that may require longer shipping delays, such delays need to be made known to the buyer within the product listing information.
4.6.5. Fulfilled By Imigongo Online Market:
If you subscribe to the Imogongo Online Market Fulfilment service, all picking, packaging and shipping will be done on your behalf both for deliveries in Rwanda and internationally. You will be able to send an inventory of your products to the Imigongo Online Market, more details on the E-fulfillment terms and conditions.
4.7.1. If you are unable to complete an order on time, you must contact the Buyer and cancel the transaction as soon as possible. If the Buyer has already paid, you must issue a full refund. Any fees incurred by the cancelation will be the responsibility of the seller.
4.7.2. Cancellation may not be possible for some products and services. Non-cancellable products and services include, but are not limited to:
- personal hygiene
- time-reliant e.g. newspapers, magazines
- digital products that have already been downloaded.
4.9. Returns & Exchanges
4.9.1. A Buyer is allowed to return products within up to 30 days after delivery. Only a few kinds of products can be exempted from return. If the Seller chooses to exempt these products or services, He/She will clearly state so before the transaction is concluded. The Seller shall reimburse applicable fees received from the Buyer within a 14 day-term after the goods have been received back in the original packaging, after confirming the product was damaged during the shipping or was initially defective or any other reason. The right of return may not apply to products that are perishable or subject to obsolescence or hygienic rules.
4.9.2. If you subscribe to the Imogongo Online Market Fulfilment service, all returns and customer service will be done on your behalf both for returns from Rwanda and internationally. We will ascertain that your product is in its original packaging and unused, before issuing any refund. Return management fees are specified in the Seller Fees public page.
4.9.3 If a return is valid and if the buyer is interested in an exchange of the item, the Seller can then deliver a replacement unit, all costs to be beard by the Seller.
4.10.1. You can build your reputation and credibility on Our Sites, by encouraging Buyers (in a reasonable and genuine manner) to leave a review on your Store. Reviews that are left by buyers as a result of a gift or other artificially induced satisfaction will be cancelled and actions will be taken against the seller.
4.10.2. If you receive an unfavourable review, you can contact the Buyer directly through our Enquiry functionality and address any issues they may have and ask them to edit the review if appropriate. If this is not possible, you can leave a respectful response to their review.
We would recommend that you follow these Seller Terms and Conditions closely to avoid any disputes with Buyers. If you do, however, encounter a dispute with a Buyer, first contact them through our Enquiry functionality and respectfully attempt to resolve the issue. If this is not effective, please contact our Customer Service team for further dispute resolution assistance.
We will attempt to help you to resolve disputes in good faith and based upon our policies, but we have no obligation to resolve any disputes. You release us from any claims, demands and damages arising from disputes from Buyers, other Sellers or any Third Parties.
In case an escalated dispute can not be solved by our intermediation attempt, we may suggest to parties to take the action to the competent courts in Rwanda.
As a good practice we encourage Sellers to keep records of communications, deliveries and feedbacks from buyers about each order in order to be able to document the reception/use of the goods/services by the buyer.
Payment of Sellers earnings, also referred to as “Settlement” is automatically calculated by the platform, after deducting transaction fees and other applicable. The remaining amount is then paid to the Seller. Settlement may be withheld if the amounts to be settled are too small (below Settlement threshold) and therefore having the bank transfer fees taking relatively a high part of the payment.
If you are going to be out of the office for any reason, you will be required to put on your Store holiday settings to stop orders arising in your absence that cannot be fulfilled.
4.14. Closing or suspension of a Store
4.14.1. We would be sorry to see you leave, but you can close Your Store and remove it from Our Sites at any time from your Seller Account, provided that you have no unfulfilled orders or consumer support inquiries. We will close your account within 14 working days and all remaining payments will be held for a period of up to 6 months for the transactions paid by credit card (as a protection against the card payment repudiation period). You will no longer have access to your Store or your Seller Dashboard. Data about your sales, orders and clients communication may be archived for 5 years or more according to Anti money laundering or other compliance rules.
4.14.2. We reserve the right to temporarily or definitively suspend your Account and Seller Store or close it down permanently if:
· consistently low quality products and services
· non-delivery of goods and services ordered
· non-payment of our fees
· high number of cancellations or refunds
· not responding to customer enquiries
· high number of buyer disputes
· high number of negative reviews
· account is inactive for more than 12 months
· business is closed or goes out of business
· anti-competitive, threatening or criminal conduct
· junk mail, spam, pyramid or similar or fraudulent schemes, sell advertising, sponsorship or promotions
· introduction of viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is harmful risk of fraud or counterfeiting or infringing intellectual property
· continued violation of our listing or enquiry terms and conditions.
· Bad faith or detrimental actions to the community and the overall business
4.14.3. We will attempt to contact you in the first instance to discuss any potential suspension, via email.
4.14.4. Generally, we will notify you that your account has been terminated or suspended, unless you’ve repeatedly violated our Terms, or we have legal or regulatory reasons preventing us from notifying you.
4.14.5. If you or we terminate your account, you may lose any information associated with your account, including Your Content.
4.14.6. All loss and damages incurred by your actions will be your responsibility and we reserve the right to initiate legal actions and recover the due amounts.
Article 5. Discontinuation of Services
We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any of the Services for you, any or all users, at any time, for any reason. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to our Services may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through our Services.
The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to access or use the Service and no person affiliated, or claiming affiliation, with the Company shall have authority to make any such representations or warranties. We do not intend for the Service to be used by persons present in Jurisdictions in which the use may be prohibited or restricted. You agree that the availability of the Service does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by the Company for the use of the Service in any Jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited or restricted. The Company reserves the right to deny access to the Service to anyone at its sole discretion.
Article 6. Modification of Our Terms and Conditions
6.1. From time to time, it will be necessary for us to perform Site updates and carry out maintenance of our Site. Although we will try to do this at times which are least likely to inconvenience our Sellers and Buyers, and we will always try to notify Sellers of any planned maintenance, we shall have no liability to you for loss of profits or any other losses caused by maintenance carried out on our Site or downtime of our Site.
6.2. You indemnify us against all liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses, damages, losses and costs (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses and all interest, penalties, taxes, duties and legal costs and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred through selling products and services through your Store and in connection with the Seller’s use of the Site.
6.3. Neither party shall be responsible if it is prevented from or delayed in performing any of our obligations hereunder, or from carrying on its business, by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving our workforce or that of any other party), failure of a utility service or transport or telecommunications network, act of God, pandemic, epidemic, lockdown, COVID-19 related matters, joining or leaving a trade bloc, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors, provided that the Seller is notified of such an event and its expected duration.
6.4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or shall be deemed to create a partnership or joint venture of any kind between the Seller and us, nor authorise either party to act as agent for the other, and you shall have no authority to act in our name or on our behalf or otherwise to bind us in any way (including the making of any representation or warranty, the assumption of any obligation or liability and the exercise of any right or power).
6.5. We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time. We encourage you to check back regularly and check these terms and conditions every time you wish to use Our Site to ensure you understand those terms that apply at that time. We will notify you of any significant changes to these terms and conditions.
6.6. This agreement is governed by Rwandan laws. Any dispute or claim arising from, or related to, such contracts (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Rwanda. All attempts will be made to settle any disputes via a dispute resolution service.
Article 7. Contact information
Questions about these Terms and Conditions should be sent to Us our contact page form.